The NOLAMP conference is aimed at sharing research and scientific findings about laser materials processing. Since laser processing is developing also with new equipment, processes and applications where laser is utilized to process material, the newest practical and industrial papers are also highly respected.
This is covered by invitation for contributions of the so-called industrial papers, which may e.g., report advancements in equipment, systems and applications of a company or state-of-the-art of new research topic which is e.g. not yet of the level of a typical scientific peer reviewed publication.
The topics covered in this section are the recent laser research and development work performed by industries, institutes and universities in the fields of:
- Fundamental research on laser materials processing
- Laser based additive manufacturing and 3D-printing
- Laser cutting and drilling
- Laser welding, –hybrid welding, brazing, soldering
- Laser surface treatment, marking, precision processing and ultrashort pulse laser processing
- Lasers and laser systems, including optics and beam delivery systems
- Laser safety and environmental aspects of laser processing
- Process monitoring, sensing, and control of laser processing, artificial intelligence and digitalization
- Industrial applications, lasers and systems
- Standardization works in laser material processing
- Functional coatings by laser: Thin and thick coatings for various applications (tribology, corrosion, energy, bio etc.)