The NOLAMP conference is aimed at sharing research and scientific findings about laser materials processing, where emphasis is on a fundamental level to implementation level, theoretical and practical, materials and processing, life-cycle analysis and systems engineering and concepts for new methods.
NOLAMP 19 will cover the recent laser research and development work performed by industries, institutes and universities. The conference will consist of both scientific and industrial contributions in the fields of:
- Fundamental research on laser materials processing
- Laser based additive manufacturing and 3D printing
- Laser cutting and drilling
- Laser welding, –hybrid welding, brazing, soldering
- Laser surface treatment, marking, precision processing and ultrashort pulse laser processing
- Lasers and laser systems, including optics and beam delivery systems
- Laser safety and environmental aspects of laser processing
- Process monitoring, sensing, and control of laser processing, artificial intelligence and digitalization
- Industrial applications, lasers and systems
- Standardization works in laser material processing
- Functional coatings by laser: Thin and thick coatings for various applications (tribology, corrosion, energy, bio etc.)
The NOLAMP19 conference organisers are using Morressier online platform to manage abstracts for the conference. Create an account to the Morressier platform to submit your abstract (using the submission link below). Abstract submission deadline is 26 February 2023 (extended deadline).
Abstract submission has ended on 26 February, all authors of accepted abstracts have received notification of acceptance and instructions for full paper submission on 20 March.
Full papers must be submitted via the Morressier conference administration system latest by Sunday, 21 May 2023 at 23.59. All authors of accepted abstracts have received a link to the Morressier system for full paper submission.
Submitted full papers (maximum of 10 pages), including the abstracts, should strictly follow the Templates and guidelines for proceedings papers of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering of IOP Publishing.
Detailed instructions and templates can be found here.
All submissions will undergo a double-blind review of the scientific committee of NOLAMP19.
The result of the full paper review will be sent to the authors.
Accepted scientific papers will be double-blind peer-reviewed and published in the open access volume of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
About IOP Publishing
IOP Publishing provides publications through which leading-edge scientific research is distributed worldwide. IOP Publishing is central to the Institute of Physics (IOP), a not-for-profit society. Any financial surplus earned by IOP Publishing goes to support science through the activities of IOP. Find out more at ioppublishing.org.
Please note that the abstract presenter(s) must register as a NOLAMP19 conference participant and pay the registration fee latest by 15 July 2023.
Take advantage of the early bird fee and register by 31 May 2023 (extended deadline). More information of the registration can be found here.
Please check the instructions for presenters here.
If you have any questions relating to the scientific content or paper submission process, please contact the conference organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org.